You should try this for lunch one day, its fantastic.
Grab a large bowl and add the following
- handful of asian bean sprouts
- handful of diced red capsicum
- handful of diced avocado
- handful of diced ham or turkey
- some diced cold roast potato leftovers
- a bit of finely chopped coriander
- some finely diced mushroom
- two handfuls of salad, cut and diced
- hit the lot with a good spray of Balsamic Vinaigrette (with extra virgin olive oil)
- add some garlic granuals
- crack some pepper over it
- dust with chilli powder
- mix and enjoy
This is super healthy, being dairy and gluten free and satisfying your daily vege intake recommendations. Tastes fantastic too.